por si a alguno lo pudiera resultar de interés:
DTL Summer 2015 Internship Job Description:
The Design Technology Lab (DTL) is looking for graduate student interns for the summer of 2015. We are looking for students with good engineering skills, an eye for design, and a strong interest in field work.
The range of possible project areas are broad and include:
- Networked and database systems
- ICTD systems for specific application areas including education, finance, health, and information
- Large-scale data analysis, mining, and interactive visualization
- B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or closely related field
- Facility in C/C++, Python, Java, and/or analysis tools like Matlab
Depending on your summer schedule, the internship will run from 12-14 weeks.
Only students who are eligible to work in the UAE should apply.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: “DTL Summer Intern”.
The deadline to apply is February 28, 2015.
The Design Technology Lab is a multidisciplinary research center at NYU Abu Dhabi (UAE). Our mission is to design technologies that positively impact people’s lives. Among other things, our goal is to bring services to rural communities including: access to education, finance, health, and information services in rural areas. The DTL draws from a broad multidisciplinary expertise available at the Center for Technology and Economic Development (CTED), NYU, and NYU Polytechnic Institute in economics, computer science, engineering, and design.